High Holiday Childminding registration is now open. Registration must be in by Sept. 15th if you would like to have your child/grandchild in the program. Please fill out the form, and send to email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns please call our office at 604.271.6262
Fees and Registration Info:Click to Download
High Holidays Schedule:Click to Download
NEW! Notable Differences in Procedure this Year for High Holidays
HIGH HOLIDAY TICKETS 2017/5778
We are excited to once again come together as we celebrate, reflect, and pray on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the coming weeks. The High Holidays are an important time in our calendar and provide all of us with an opportunity to look back on the year that has passed and look ahead to the year that is beginning.
Included with this letter, you will find your family’s tickets. We would like to inform you of a few notable differences in procedure this year:
- You are receiving four separate tickets for each family member, one for each service:
- Rosh Hashanah, 1st day: YELLOW
- Rosh Hashanah, 2nd day: PINK
- Kol Nidre: 1 pledge card ticket and additional ORANGE tickets
- Yom Kippur Morning: GREEN
- Tickets will be required for admittance to all services, for security purposes.
- For Kol Nidre, your Beth Tikvah High Holiday Appeal pledge card serves as one of your tickets and is required for entry. These will be collected during the service. Please ensure that you bring this with you.
- Along with your Yom Kippur Morning tickets, you are also receiving personalized JNF and Israel Bonds cards. Please bring these cards with you as they will be collected during the service.
- This year, we are pleased to offer open seating for all services. We invite you to sit where you are most comfortable. If you require specific seating arrangements due to a disability or other mobility issues, please contact our office to make these arrangements.
Should you have any questions about these new procedures, please feel free to contact our office.
The Board of Directors