ShulCloud, our new web, cloud-based synagogue management software. You can find it here: https://bethtikvah-ca.shulcloud.com/member.
With this new site, you’ll be able to edit your family’s account, register for religious school, update payment information, sign up for congregational programs, and view and pay statements, to name a few things. Every member already has an account;
here’s how you can set up your account access and create a password:
- Click here: https://bethtikvah-ca.shulcloud.com/member
- Enter your email address
- Click on ‘Forget your Password?
- You will receive an email called “Password Reset Requested”. Please click on the link provided to reset your password.
Once you have a password, you can log in whenever you like by clicking on Login in the upper right corner of the website.
Once you’re all set up, please make sure that the information in your profile is correct and complete. To do this, please:
- Click on “My Profile” to update your basic (contact) information
- Click on “My Family” to see who is listed in your household
- Click on “My Yahrzeits” to see the Yahrzeits we have on file for your family
We will send instructions on how to donate, pay your bills and sign up for events in a separate email. Please also stay tuned for information about upcoming ShulCloud training sessions.
Please look around the site and let us know what you think! If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
The Beth Tikvah Office